Monday, February 8, 2010

Four Month Old Jack O Lanterns

So I took a four month break from this blog.  I don't have any excuses I am just busy.  During those months we had Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  I am declaring this retro week and will be catching up on some of the highlights that I missed blogging about.  Hopefully by next week I will be caught up and can have more current posts.

October---
The big kids got pumpkins from a pumpkin patch that their school took them to.  They drew faces on the pumpkins so we could cut them out. 







 
Outside seemed like the best option for this messy project.  Molly was sleeping so she did not get to join in the mess but that made things a lot more simple.

When we were done carving them we put them on the front porch.  That evening we went out to light our Jack O Lanters and see what they looked like in the dark. 



When I took the picture of the Jack O Lanterns, Alivia and Marlin were screaming because it was dark.  So, I used the flash for the next picture and got this shot below.


Very Scary

No comments:

Post a Comment