Friday, September 25, 2009

Funny guys

My three children crack me up. Just little things, every day. I have already forgotten 1,000,000,000,000,000 things they have said that made me either laugh or smile. Here are tww that happened today.

Marlin made a wreath at preschool. It is the classic paper plate cut out with some fall color, construction paper, leaves on it. He is so proud and he informed me that he is going to take it home and hang it on his "nor dog." (read - door knob)

Alivia sang a song from Mary Poppins in the back of the van on the way to the babysitter's house today.
"It's a jolly holiday with Mary"
la la la la la la la
"When Mary takes your hand, you feel so grand. Your heart starts beating like a big brass band. Its a jolly holiday with goober." (should be "with you Bert")
She sang it over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment