Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pictures

I finally got pictures taken of all three children. It is soooo hard to get them all to face the camera at the same time. When I made the appointment the person asked me if I wanted anything special and I said "just get them all smiling at the camera at the same time."
So we got to target a little early and we did some quick shopping. As we were checking out I let the big kids pick out some candy. They each picked a pack of peanut M&Ms. I paid for them and then I put them in my bag and told them that if they were good when we got their pictures taken THEN they could have the candy.
I have never seen such perfect angels. They posed, smiled, kissed each other and cooperated with every word that came out of the photographer's mouth. WOW. I've never seen such an attention span! Little stinkers. They got their M&M's and I got my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment