Thursday, April 23, 2009

EYE Can't SEE!

Yesterday my boss asked if everyone was well at my house. She also has three tiny children and understands that someone is ALWAYS sick. I hesitated to even answer but said yes, we are all well. Then I got to thinking, we haven't even been to the doctor one time this week...that is a major accomplishment. Well, little Molly moo fixed that! She poked me in the eye last night when I was trying to get her to sleep. I guess she wasn't tired. Of course it was completely unintentional but the little fingernail must have done some damage because I am struggling. I can't read without my eye hurting and watering up. I couldn't sleep last night because when I lay down it hurts more. So, I am off to the doctor to see what they have to say. If I have to wear a patch I am not going to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment