Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Large purchases

I LOVE to buy diapers and formula in bulk. It is sometimes on the edge of being out of control. I bought five packs of diapers yesterday and as I loaded them into the car I just smiled. I think my baby will be around long enough to burn through all these diapers. Instead of complaining about how many diapers I have to buy and how much they cost, I celebrate. I shine with the knowledge that my daughter is going to live, she is going to live long enough that she will cost me tons and tons of money. Thats ok as long as I have her around. Just one more perspective that has come from Molly's heart.

On another note, I had to take her to the dr this morning for her monthly RSV shot. Marlin came with me. I told him he could get some hot chocolate as a special treat when I drove through the coffee shop. For the rest of the drive I heard this:
"I am going to get hum(some) hot chocolate." (repeat 600 times) He has such a sweet two year old voice. People are always saying "awwwww" when Marlin talks. He is such a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment